2012 5 oz Silver ATB Acadia MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Only 493 coins graded MS-69 Deep Mirror Prooflike by PCGS with none finer. This is the 13th release in the America the Beautiful series and honors Maine's Acadia National Park, which was the first established east of the Mississippi River.
- Contains 5 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect 69 grade of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts the Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse and the rough coastline, surrounded by "Acadia", "Maine", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz. America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
The diverse land of Mount Desert Island on the rugged coast of Maine was established as a national site on July 8, 1916. Acadia National Park is known for its beautiful landscapes, including that of Cadillac Mountain, the highest point on the U.S. Atlantic Coast.
The park is visited by outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy the scenic views, hiking over the granite peaks, and biking along the historic carriage roads, which were financed by John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.