2013-W 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo PR-70 PCGS (Black Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Reverse proof Gold Buffalos were issued for 2013 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the original Buffalo Nickel design of 1913. A perfect grade of PR-70 by PCGS adds collectibility to the inherent Gold value!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- The special Black Diamond label pays tribute to the historic origins of the Buffalo design.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish and certified perfect condition! Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review