2014 1 oz Platinum American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsDue to popular demand, the U.S. Mint decided to produce Platinum American Eagles in 2014 for the first time since 2008! Each of these coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this 2014 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 24, 2014
Date:Jun 10, 2014
There's a strike going on in South America with the mine workers the price is going to continue upward due to the reduced supply. Invest while it is still affordable.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.