- Product Details
Product DetailsSpecial burnished Gold American Eagle set graded MS-70 by NGC. This set includes the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz & 1/10 oz burnished Gold American Eagles in individual holders.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- NGC certification protects and guarantees the condition of the coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 2007-W 4-Coin Burnished Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.