Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
- Contains 100 grams (3.215 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in a sealed protective assay package. Multiples of 25 come in a PAMP Suisse box.
- Obverse: A horse in front of a tree, as well as the Chinese symbol for “horse.”
- Reverse: Depicts the same image from behind, with the horse's majestic tail wrapping around the tree, along with the weight, serial number and purity.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Manufactured by PAMP Suisse, the world’s leading independent Precious Metals refiner.
Protect and display your bar in style by browsing our presentation boxes to find just what you need.
These PAMP Suisse Year of the Horse Gold bars would make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014). Add this 100 gram Gold bar to your cart today!
Buy 100 gram Gold bars, and consider purchasing other lunar series Precious Metals.
These 100 gram Gold bars honoring the Year of the Horse and the Chinese ancient lunar calendar will look great beside other lunar series Precious Metal investments. PAMP Suisse also has a Silver bar lunar series that began in 2012 with the Year of the Dragon. In addition to buying Gold bars, lunar series enthusiasts can browse the selection of Gold lunar coins from the Royal Canadian Mint like the 2016 Gold Monkey coins to boost their portfolios. Many who buy Gold bars with lunar calendar designs also look to Sunshine Minting’s Silver bar lunar series for more beautiful artwork and affordable Silver bullion.
100 gram Gold bars make strong investments because of their high demand.
100 gram Gold bars like these Year of the Horse Gold bars are popular investments because the worldwide demand for Gold has been historically consistent. Like these PAMP Suisse Gold bars, Gold is often used in trade and currency, as well as other major applications like in jewelry and technology. When buying Gold bars, investors tend to ignore daily price fluctuations, instead looking at historical demand and prices that have remained consistently high throughout history. When you buy Gold bars, you are investing in a finite Precious Metal with a wide range of applications which is usually good news for investors.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 29, 2014
Beautiful PAMP design in a hefty 100 Gram (3.12 oz.) gold bar. Lovely to look at and hold. APMEX pricing is fair, their customer service team is exceptionally good, and their shipping speed is really fast (mine was received in two days after funds verified). What's not to like?
- Safe Pamp Packaging
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Hefty Bar
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Pamp Assay Card
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.