2014 Niue Silver Chinese Calendar Year of the Horse
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis unique Silver coin celebrates 2014 as the Year of the Horse. Each of these coins features pad printing that makes the horses come to life, as well as a small Gold horse charm held in a capsule within the coin.
- Each coin contains .8411 oz of sterling Silver.
- Comes in a horseshoe-shaped themed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage limited to just 3,999 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the outline of two horses in the background.
- Reverse: Features a colored image of a horse against the background of its outline. Included is a gilded filigree horse-shaped insert in the bottom portion of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Mint of Poland.
This coin is dedicated to the seventh animal in the Chinese zodiac. Add this lunar Year of the Horse Silver coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.