Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.250 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background. The Chinese character for “mouse” and the inscription “Year of the Mouse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 1/4 oz size coin is more affordable than its larger counterparts. Add this 1/4 oz Lunar Year of the Mouse Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.