2014 Australia 10-Coin 1 oz Silver Horse Set (Squares/Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This impressive Year of the Horse 10 coin set has a mintage of just 5,000 sets, adding further collectible appeal to the unique and colorful designs. This set features 10 different horses, making an ideal gift for the horse lover in your life.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 10 oz Silver.
- Comes complete with stylish presentation box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Colorized horse with Chinese characters for the name of the horse and the artist along with two Chinese stamps and the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This unique colorized set would make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014). Add this beautiful Lunar Horse set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 9, 2015
The box is really nice. The coins have unique design with horse painting replicas. The only thing is coins are quite loose in the box. Great for people born in the horse year.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.