2010 20-Coin Silver American Eagle Sealed Tube NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese 20 Silver Eagle Coins, all dated 2010, are sonically sealed and housed in a crystal NGC tube. Each coin is graded Brilliant Uncirculated by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Contains 20 .999 fine 1 oz Silver American Eagles.
- NGC tube protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2010 Silver Eagle Sealed Tube to your cart today!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.