2014 China 1/4 oz Gold Panda MS-70 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Chinese Panda coins feature yearly changing designs focusing on the lovable panda. This coin has been certified as perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, adding further collectibility to the unique designs.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin. Labels and core colors of our choice.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda playing with a branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2014 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 31, 2014
The coin buying experience is new to me. What amazes me are the steps taken from retrieving gold from the mine to the finished product. Tucking away MS-70 Chinese Pandas seems to be a good way to start my numismatic collection. Gold is here to stay. In the years to come, global economic reality will "hit home", gold will soar. Now is a good time to buy while prices are reasonable.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.