1885-CC Morgan Dollar BU (GSA, Beautiful Toning)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis lowest mintage Carson City Morgan Dollar has a mintage of 238,000 coins. Only 148,300 were put in GSA holders.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in an original GSA holder.
- This issue is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this GSA 1885-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Brilliant Uncirculated (MS-60 to MS-63). Many of the dollars from the GSA Hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this one in the original holder a very desirable coin. Comes with original box. This coin exhibits beautiful reverse toning!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.