2014 Rwanda 1 oz Silver African Impala MS-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The impala is a beautiful animal named from the Zulu word for gazelle. This coin has been graded and certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded near-perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- Population of 211 coins at this grade level with 6 graded higher.
- Obverse: Impalas crossing the African plains with a topographical map of the entire continent of Africa in the background. The text "African Ounce", year and purity are listed along the edge.
- Reverse: The official seal of Rwanda and the currency value of 50 Francs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Rwandan government.
Showcase your certified Rwanda Silver Impala coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Impala MS-69 PCGS graded coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.