1996-W 4-Coin Proof Gold American Eagle Set PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful set contains all four sizes of 1996 Gold American Eagle coins in perfect Proof-70 condition, all with the 'W' mintmark for the West Point Mint.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC as Proof-70 Ultra Cameo offers protection to each coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design featuring Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 4-Coin Proof Gold American Eagle Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful Proof Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.