- Product Details
Product DetailsThis rarely seen mint-sealed Monster Box contains the second release of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program, which features a beautiful depiction of Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain 10 tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Old Faithful, surrounded by "Yellowstone," "Wyoming," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with coin's weight and purity.
Protect your Silver ATB coins by adding plastic capsules to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this Monster Box of 2010 Silver America the Beautiful coins to your cart today!
First established as a national site on March 1, 1872, Yellowstone National Park is home to a large variety of wildlife, including grizzly bears, wolves, bison and elk. Preserved in the park are Old Faithful and a collection of the world’s most extraordinary geysers and other geothermal features. Yellowstone is one of the most popular national parks, with more than 3 million visitors each year.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.