- Product Details
Product DetailsThe fourth release in the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program features Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona. These mint-sealed boxes are hard to come by in the marketplace.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain 10 tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of the Grand Canyon wall, surrounded by "Grand Canyon," "Arizona," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with coin's weight and purity.
Protect your Silver ATB coins by adding plastic capsules to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this Monster Box of 2010 Silver America the Beautiful coins to your cart today!
A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size. Unique combinations of geologic color and erosional forms decorate a canyon that is 277 river miles (446km) long, up to 18 miles (29km) wide, and a mile (1.6km) deep. More than 4 million visitors come to the Grand Canyon yearly to take in its majestic sites.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.