- Product Details
Product DetailsThe final release of 2010 in the America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program features Mount Hood National Park in Oregon. This mint-sealed Monster Box contains 500 coins of .999 fine Silver each, making a nice investment purchase.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain 10 tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: A view of Mount Hood behind Lost Lake, surrounded by "Mount Hood", "Oregon", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with coin's weight and purity.
Protect your Silver ATB coins by adding plastic capsules to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this Monster Box of 2010 Silver America the Beautiful coins to your cart today!
Mount Hood National Forest was established in 1892 and is one of the most visited national forests, with more than four million visitors annually. The park contains 170 developed recreation sites spread across more than one million acres. Popular recreation activities include boating, hunting, rafting and skiing, and Mount Hood is a popular destination for mountain climbers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.