1909/8 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Overdate MS-62 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Popular variety to collect. The 1909/8 is the only Saint-Gaudens overdate in the series and it is generally seen through the lower Mint State and Almost Uncirculated grades. This coin is fully lustrous.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-62 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.