1877 Philadelphia Trade Dollars have a mintage of 3,039,200 coins.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not bear a mintmark.
Protect your Trade Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this 1877 Trade Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium coins and bullion products. As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert.