2014 Tuvalu 2 oz Silver Gods of Olympus Zeus (High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This unique Silver coin, the first in the Perth Mint's new Gods of Olympus series, features a beautifully detailed image of a bearded Zeus rising up into a stormy sky wielding his thunderbolt and scepter with an eagle flying above his shoulder.
In addition to the interesting design, these coins have a limited mintage of just 1,500 coins, adding even more collectibility to this .999 fine Silver coin.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz Silver coin comes housed in a prestigious round wooden display case and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: To capture the depth and detail of this unique design, the coin is struck in high relief to a rimless format and features an antique finish. ZEUS and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark are incorporated into the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
In ancient Greek mythology, Zeus was worshipped as the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and the Pantheon of gods that lived there. He was the god of the sky and weather, law, justice, morals and fate, and the spiritual leader of both gods and men. Zeus seized control from the Titans and divided the universe between his siblings: Zeus took control of the heavens while Poseidon controlled the sea and Hades ruled the underworld.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 4, 2014
I love this coin. The numismatic value has rising up in a very short time from $150 up to $370 elsewhere. The design is among the best coin I've ever seen on either side. Even the box and included insert is well design. I hope they continue with the series by releasing both Hades and Poseidon which is also on the box art of this coin. The next time, I'll act fast to get it. Otherwise, it will be an expensive buy.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.