2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse PR-70 PCGS (HR)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsBeautiful PR-70 Lunar Horse!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in perfect Proof finish.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: This coin features two horses standing within a conventional Chinese landscape. The Chinese character for "horse" and the inscription "Year of the Horse" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.