2014 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $20 Canada Goose (w/COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the eleventh coin in this series and features the first $20 for $20 design of 2014, celebrating one of the icons of Canada.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Securely fastened in a capsule, tucked in a clear coin bag and includes a large and beautifully illustrated themed certificate of authenticity card.
- Mintage of only 225,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Canada Goose, one of the most widely known goose species in North America.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $20 Canada Goose coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Another winner by the Royal Canadian Mint in terms of design. A nice edition to a collector's inventory. Premium is too high for a quarter oz. coin. You can always trade it for $ 20 Canadian as common currency.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.