Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this near perfect PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 12,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Ivan III on his throne.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Saint-Petersburg Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage, which further adds to its rarity and collectible appeal. Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.