1882-1884 Morgan Dollars MS-65 PCGS (Carson City Mint)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Morgan Dollar is the most popular Silver Dollar collected, and these higher grade issues are sure to be popular. Each coin has been guaranteed an MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- These coins feature 'CC' mintmark for the Carson City Mint.
Protect and display your 'CC' Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add these MS-65 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice may or may not vary determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.