2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $100 Grizzly Bear PF-70 Matte NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The second release in the $100 High Face Value Coin Series features the Grizzly. Only 106* coins from this release have been graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Portrays a massive grizzly bear splashing through a remote river, having just caught a salmon in its mouth.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2014 1 oz Silver graded $100 Grizzly Bear coin to your cart today!
* Population report as of October 21, 2014.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 30, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.