- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Shenandoah 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful coin is the second 2014 release in the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program. This sealed Monster Box contains 100 Shenandoah coins for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of just 24,400 coins.
- These coins come in mint-issued Monster Boxes containing 10 tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts a hiker summiting the famed Little Stony Man and taking in the awe-inspiring views.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this sealed Monster Box to your collection today!
Shenandoah National Park, a mere 75 miles from Washington D.C., is long and narrow, with the Shenandoah River flanking the west and rolling hills neighboring the east. It covers 79,579 acres, was established in 1935 and lies along the Blue Ridge Mountains in North-Central Virginia. The park receives more than 1 million visitors each year, taking in its scenic views, hiking, horseback riding and camping.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.