2014 Niue Proof Silver Endangered Animal Species Hyacinth Macaw
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Endangered Animal Species is dedicated to the rarest animal species which are in danger of going extinct.
- Contains .5627 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a stylized tree featuring endangered animals outlined on its leaves. There is a small effigy of Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts two colored Hyacinth Macaw birds as well as the map showing their natural habitat. The magnifying glass is embellished with a blue Swarovski crystal.
Add this 2014 Niue Proof Silver Endangered Animal Species Hyacinth Macaw coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 28, 2015
Great color, remarkable likeness, expertly crafted. It's a looker, and I am happy to own one before they are gone... Oops, they are. I believe I will try to own the whole collection. It is quite large, what with humanity destroying so much habitat worldwide.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.