Containing 1 troy ounce of .999-fine Silver, and graded a perfect 70 by NGC, this 2012 American Silver Eagle coin appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Releases label ensures this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this beautiful NGC Certified 2012 First Releases Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Eagles. Shop Silver Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.