2014 Mexico 1/10 oz Silver Libertad Proof (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof Silver Libertad coins carry on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Proof Libertad series that began in 1983. Highly sought after, the 2014 1/10 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertads has a mintage 1,950 coins, the lowest since 2001!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent fractional Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 1/10 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 28, 2015
Every size silver Libertad proof from 2014 is just going higher and higher in value. I recommend buying as many as possible, because when I look at the price points on Libertads from years with similar mintages, the coins are worth triple what other similar sized Libertads are selling for. I cannot recommend Libertads as an investment enough! They are a great investment!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.