2014 Mexico 1/10 oz Silver Libertad Proof (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof Silver Libertad coins carry on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Proof Libertad series that began in 1983. Highly sought after, the 2014 1/10 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertads has a mintage 1,950 coins, the lowest since 2001!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent fractional Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 1/10 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 28, 2015
Every size silver Libertad proof from 2014 is just going higher and higher in value. I recommend buying as many as possible, because when I look at the price points on Libertads from years with similar mintages, the coins are worth triple what other similar sized Libertads are selling for. I cannot recommend Libertads as an investment enough! They are a great investment!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.