2012 South Africa 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand PF-70 NGC (1st 300)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Only limited numbers of fractional Krugerrands are struck in proof, and this example has been graded a perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- One of the first 300 struck.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
Protect and display your1/10 oz Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfectly graded Krugerrand coin to your cart today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.