2014 Canada 1 oz Silver Reverse Prf Maple Leaf WMF Privy Mark
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis elegant .9999 fine Silver coin celebrates the Royal Canadian Mint's attendance at the 43rd World Money Fair in Berlin, Germany. This coin, authorized by the World Money Fair, has a low mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated within a maroon clamshell case and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic maple leaf design with a small World Money Fair privy, celebrating the Royal Canadian Mint's attendance at the 43rd WMF in Berlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Celebrate the most prominent numismatic event worldwide. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Lunar World Money Fair Privy coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.