Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is the first .99999 pure Gold coin individually packaged (not part of a set) with these specifications launched by the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2014.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a howling wolf.
- This design is a premium version of the Royal Canadian Mint's .99999 fine Gold bullion coin, struck in a proof finish with a mirror-like background.
Join the pack and add this .99999 fine Gold Howling Wolf Proof coin to your cart today!
The "Call of the Wild" series by the RCM has been tremendously popular since it's inception in 2014. Beginning with the Howling Wolf, Growling Cougar, and then the Roaring Grizzly, this series does a phenomenal job of offering the highest quality Gold coins to investors and collectors. With limited mintages and an extremely high face value of $200, it's easy to see why so many have added these specimens to their collections.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.