|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- NGC encapsulation grades this coin a near perfect Proof-69.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Proof Gold Libertad coins combine timeless Mexican imagery with high quality Gold. Add this 2010 1/4 oz Proof-69 graded Gold Mexican Libertad to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Coin Talk
Date:Apr 3, 2015
Stunning UC Liquid mirror devices. A lot of money for me to spend on a modern coin. I collect all types of silver from ancient to modern, so this was my first gold coin. Very happy.
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.