Graded a perfect Mint State-70 by NGC, this 2013 West Point issue American Silver Eagle coin appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin and serves as a guarantee of the coin's authenticity.
- Graded from a sealed box of West Point Silver Eagles, the (W) designation on the label certifies the coin's origin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 (W) Silver Eagle to your cart today!