- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin is housed in a gray display case, accompanied by an illustrated shipper and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 3,500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2014 date.
- Reverse: Colorized representation of a horse striking his hoof on the ground to release a spray of golden coins, surrounded by "Wealth" and "2014 Year of the Horse."
- Issued as legal tender under the authority of the government of Tuvalu.
This stunning colorized Silver coin is sure to be highly popular among collectors for its attractive design and limited mintage. Add this beautiful Silver Coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Russian Unicorn
From:Kansas City, MO
Date:Aug 29, 2014
Date:Jun 25, 2014
Posted By:Silver Lover
From:Hilton Head, SC
Date:Mar 26, 2014
Funny, I was skeptical about this coin. I bought it for kicks. Figured it was an ounce, low mintage, and Perth Mint coin. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the coin. My 3 kids loved it. I'll buy more down the road. I think at 49.00, you can't go wrong. Anything above it, I wouldn't be a buyer.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
From:N. Los Angeles area, Ca.
Date:Mar 11, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.