Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsEach 2014 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin is struck in one oz of .999 fine Silver and features instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic. This ideal investment piece would make a nice addition to any portfolio!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-69 and packaged in a protective plastic NGC holder.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the MS-69 2014 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.