- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/64 oz of Gold. Purity varies by year.
- Obverse: Displays Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the country and year.
- Reverse: Features St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon.
- Sovereign coin backed by Isle of Man government.
Display your Gold Angel coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This gorgeous Gold coin is a must for any numismatic or bullion collector. Add this beautiful 1/64 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Each of these beautiful coins contains 1/64 oz of fine Gold. The coins may be proof or uncirculated from a variety of years. Conditions and dates of our choice.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Joe the Tile Man
From:Southern, New Jersey
Date:Mar 8, 2014
I bought the Isle of Man coins at a great price and scarfed up the last 3. The of St. Michael battling the Old Dragon that swept a third of the stars from heaven is nostalgic from when I was a child
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Superb Craftsmanship
- No Cons
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.