Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each set comes in a wooden collector case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Graded an Early Release Proof-70 Ultra Cameo.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add the Early Release 2014 Austria 2-Coin Gold Philharmonic Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.