Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a halting image of a bald eagle in flight, its wings forward and claws flexed as it prepares to pounce upon prey below.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2014 1 oz Silver graded $100 Bald Eagle coin to your cart today!
* Population report as of October 21, 2014.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 29, 2014
This is a beautifully stunning coin. Apmex has a very large inventory with many interesting items to choose from!
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Apmex Has Great Service
- Recognized Brand
- Beautiful Coin
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
Date:Apr 4, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.