2014 France Silver €10 The Rooster (Face Value Coins)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the first year of the new three-year series. An icon of France, the Rooster appeared on French 20-franc Gold coins from 1899 to 1906 and again from 1907 to 1914. The Rooster will be revealed gradually each year until the final issue of 2016.
- Contains .16 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a plastic flip, and quantities of 25 come in a bank roll.
- Mintage of 500,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the denomination surrounded by two branches that evoke the Euro symbol.
- Reverse: The entire reverse motif is framed in a hexagonal design representing the shape of the country of France.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
Protect and display your Silver €10 Rooster in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2014 France Silver €10 Rooster coin to your cart today!
40% of reviewers recommend this product
Product looks much larger in photo than it really is. Read the description carefully because there isn't much silver in the coin. Not worth the premium over face value for the minimal amount of silver you get. Much better options for the price of this coin
- Attractive Design
- Not Much Silver
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.