Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .18 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a mint box and capsule with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the denomination surrounded by two branches that evoke the Euro symbol.
- Reverse: The entire reverse motif is framed in a hexagonal design representing the shape of the country of France.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2014 France Silver €10 Rooster coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 24, 2015
bought one of these coins a while back and i cant say im totally sold on it. i wanted something different so i went with this coin. the amount of silver is minimal but whats cool about it is the unique design of the coin as well as the smooth edge similar to an austrian philharmonic but half the size. the airtight is unique and cool also, the coin seems to float in the thick airtight. the certificate is also kinda neat, its about the size of an airtight squared- embossed with some french emblem with the specifications and # of coin, im hoping with a mintage of only 10k some rich french guy might want to buy it from me in 20 years for a couple hundred bucks...wishful thinking...
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.