- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a total of 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect Proof-70 condition of each coin.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Each of these beautiful .9999 fine Gold Austrian Philharmonic coins comes to you in Proof condition, allowing the well-known design to shine through. Add the 2-coin 2014 Gold Austrian Philharmonic Set to your cart today!
With a strict total mintage of just 5,000 sets, these 1 oz and 1/4 oz Proof Gold Philharmonics have been coveted since they were first issued. Both coins contain .9999 fine Gold and are minted in exceptional Proof quality, adding even more beauty to this beloved coin series.
The 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic carries a face value of 100 euro and the 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic has a face value of 25 euro.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:California Dreamin'
Date:Oct 26, 2014
This is a great two coin set, but it comes at a hefty premium. I still just love this purchase. It is not for everyone since it is cost-prohibitive, but for those serious collectors, I think it is a sound investment to any portfolio. I am very interested to see where this is headed with respect to investment on return. The images on both the obverse and reverse are simply artistic beauty. I would love to see a large version of these coins.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.