Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States upon its release in 1986. Add this 2014-W 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Buffalo Bill
Date:Dec 28, 2015
The U.S. Mint 2014-W 1 oz. Burnished Gold Eagle has a mintage of 7,902. It is a good coin to have in a collection. My only criticism was the obvious crack damage on the transparent plastic coin capsule. This was a result of careless handling somewhere along the way. I would expect everything to be as pristine as when it came from the U.S. Mint. Otherwise the rest of the set was perfect including the coin itself, the Certificate of Authenticity and the outer coin box.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.