2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $25 Scenic Skiing in Canada Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the second 1 oz .9999 fine Silver coin in the 2014 O Canada series featuring iconic images celebrating all that makes Canada unique. A downhill skier celebrates Canada's natural wonders and the great outdoors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Kendra Dixon, presenting a panoramic view of scenic downhill skiing in the Canadian Rockies with an outer band featuring "Canada," the date and face value, as well as a small ski pole symbol.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $25 Scenic Skiing in Canada coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:East Hanover, NJ
Date:Mar 14, 2015
I purchased this coin because it was of limited mintage and because of the skillful design and artwork. I especially like the outer band around the reverse design of the downhill skier and the difference in luster between the mirror and matte finishes on both the reverse and obverse which rally make the design element stand out. Another beautiful silver coin from the RCM.
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.