2014 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Skiing Canada's Slopes
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis third coin in the Royal Canadian Mint's 2014 O Canada series featuring iconic images celebrates all that makes Canada unique.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Coin comes encapsulated and presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a downhill skier hurtling down a steep mountainside packed with powdery snow, surrounded by the date, face value and a small symbol of crossed ski poles.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2014 1/2 oz Silver Skiing Canada's Slopes coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.