2002 Australia 1/2 oz Proof Platinum Koala (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Proof Platinum Koala is part of their numismatic coin series that spanned from 1988-2005. This coin has a limited mintage of only 350 pieces, making it even more exciting and more collectible.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- 300 out of 350 total coins minted were specially reserved to be encased in a unique presentation box with a certificate of authenticity that includes a fine Silver medallion stamped with an individual serial number issued by The Perth Mint.
- Mintage of 350 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a koala up a gum tree.
- Reverse: Features the bust of Queen Elizabeth ll.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Australian Proof Platinum Koala coin to your cart today!
Koalas do not live in rain forests or desert areas. They live in the tall eucalyptus forests and low eucalyptus woodlands of mainland eastern Australia and on some islands off the southern and eastern coasts. Queensland, NSW, Victoria and South Australia are the only states where Koalas are found naturally in the wild.
The Perth Mint has more than a century in the Precious Metals industry. The Perth Mint opened its operations in 1899 and is a member of an elite group of world mints whose pure Gold, Silver and Platinum legal tender coins are trusted without question. Known for stunning quality reflects the importance of the mint's traditional skills, and through the use of modern treatments such as color and gilding, they demonstrate the mint's canny ability to set new market trends.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.