1998 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf MS-67 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese coins feature a low mintage of only 591,359 coins in comparison to today's mintages of about 25 million coins per year.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Dora de Pedery-Hunt used on Maple Leafs from 1990-2003.
- Reverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins appeal to investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity. Add this Superb Gem 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - RCM|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.