Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mother and joey sitting on a tree branch, along with the "P" mintmark, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold Koala in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 2008 Australia 1/25 oz Gold Koala graded PF-70 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.