Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective and certified NGC holder.
- Graded MS-70 Early Release by NGC.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two gilded horses with a conventional Chinese landscape.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 NGC Silver Lunar Horse in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular graded 2014 1 oz Silver Australian Year of the Horse release from the Perth Mint! Add this graded 2014 Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review