Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect SP-70 by NGC each coin comes in a protective and certified NGC holder.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts two colorized horses within a conventional Chinese landscape. One horse has a stunning white diamond set in one of its eyes. The Chinese character for 'horse' and the inscription 'Year of the Horse' also appear in the design with The Perth Mint's 'P' mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 kilo Silver Lunar Horse in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Colorized Gemstone edition graded 1 kilo Silver Australian Year of the Horse from the Perth Mint. Add this 2014 Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
This Silver coin is extremely large. It contains a full kilogram of pure Silver and measures a full 4 inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick. The Perth Mint of Australia employs its own proprietary colorization technology, in which the color is actually sealed onto the coin. The vibrant hues and precise execution of the technology create a stunning, full-color portrait on each coin.
|Grade||SP - 70|
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review