Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin features a representation of a submarine cruising through the ocean. The ocean is portrayed as breaking through two concentric circular rope features that are derived from the Royal Australian Navy Submarine Service ship's badge.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- This coin comes housed in a stylish case with a themed shipper, Silent Service enameled badge and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the inscription "CENTENARY OF AUSTRALIAN SUBMARINES 1914-2014" and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark. This unique coin also features edge-lettering with the inscribed words "SILENT SERVICE" appearing three times around the edge of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful submarine coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.